Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5 Image 6 Image 7 Image 8 Image 9 Image 10 Image 11

Public Transport Concession Information

Students over 16 years of age require a Victorian Public Transport Concession Card to travel on public transport at concession rates. All students at Mount Scopus Memorial College automatically qualify for a Public Transport Concession Card and a student Myki.

A Concession Card can be used on:

  • Metropolitain train, tram and bus services;
  • V/Line services;
  • Regional town bus services; and
  • Regional services that have a contract or service agreement with the Victorian Department of Transport.

Concessions do not necessarily apply to CountryLink, Great Southern Railway, airport services, tourist railways, privately run bus services and chartered trains, trams and buses
Concession cards are not transferable and must be carried at all times when travelling - please ensure that your son/daughter carries their card with them at all times whilst on public transport. They are not valid if they have been tampered with or damaged. Fines for failing to carry a concession card whilst travelling on a concession ticket exceed $150- per offence.

Please complete the following forms to apply for a Concession Card and your Myki. A student Myki will be provided at the time of application for a Concession Card - it is highly recommended that the Myki Student Registration Form be completed to protect your son/daughter's Myki in the event it is lost or stolen.

College News
  • Challenges for 21st century schools
    The basic model of school education has changed little in 150 years; a teacher is assigned to a class and is responsible for developing their students’ learning.
    Read more
  • Israel Uncovered seminar series
    Join us over five incredible sessions, travel the length and breadth of Israel, from today back to the days of Abraham.
    Read more
  • Premier’s VCE Awards
    Mazal Tov to our six Old Collegians and current students who have today been awarded Premier’s VCE Awards by the Department of Education and Training, based on their 2014 academic achievements. ...
    Read more
Sorry, there are no events scheduled for the coming week.